In Store & Local Pickup Returns
In Store Purchases must be returned within 14 days from date of purchase.
- All in store returns must be accompanied by the original receipt and follow the guidelines below to be eligible for a store credit.
- All local pickups must be accompanied by the original packing slip or a printed copy of your order number and follow the guidelines below to be eligible for a store credit.
Online Orders that were shipped to you must be brought back to the store within 10 days of the delivery date.
- All online orders being returned to the store front must follow the guidelines below and be accompanied by an order number to be eligible for a store credit . Please note that if you return an order that was mailed to you and it either brings you below the free shipping threshold or you return your whole order we will deduct $10 from the store credit.
- we are not offering exchanges at this time
All returned items that follow the guidelines below will be eligible for a store credit.
- all items must be unworn, unwashed with original tags attached in the original location free of makeup, scents, dog hair, etc.
- footwear must be returned unworn and in it's original box. If the shoes come back without a box, or the box is returned where we can't resell the shoes, your return will be denied.
- your order number must be in the bag
Items not eligible for a return:
- all sale items, bodysuits, bralettes , mystery items and bags, discounted items, holiday dresses, mittens, purses, wallets, scarves, jewelry, hats, candles/diffusers, all accessories
Returns cost everyone money, and sometimes there are sadly bad apples. If a customer abuses the return policy, or just plain returns just about everything they order, we do have the right to cancel an order at anytime.
We have the right to cancel any order at anytime.
All canceled orders are the same as a return and will be issued as a store credit.
Local Pick Ups must be picked up within 90 days or they will be donated.