Returns being done in store
Welcome to storefront returns, if you are wanting to return an online purchase via mail, please zoom over to our online return policy.
Holiday Gift Return Policy:
Regular priced gift purchases made between November 14th, 2022 and December 23rd, 2022 can be returned in-store for exchange or store credit before January 7th, 2022. Items must be in new condition, unworn, and accompanied by a gift receipt, with the original tags attached. Things not included in the extended return time are any party/sparkle clothing items, holiday themed items, special priced items and anything else not returnable in our regular return policy ie sale items, accessories etc. If you have any questions if it is returnable please reach out before purchasing.
1. All returns must be accompanied by the original receipt or order number.
2. All returns are for store credit only, we do not do full refunds but can do exchanges for products in the store front.
3. Returns must be brought back to the store front no later than 12 days from date of purchase, date of delivery, or the date the local pickup was ready for pick up, not the date it was picked up.
4. All items must be tag attached, unworn, unwashed, scent free, hair free and in new condition. Shoe boxes must accompany the shoes.
5. Items that do not qualify to be returned are sale items, discounted items, special sale items, accessories, hats, handmade items, jewelry, bodysuits, party dresses or any other item we have marked final sale.
6. Orders that have been shipped and are being returned in store are subject to a $10.00 fee if the return brings the order total below $100.00 ie the free shipping threshold.
We do stick to our return policy, to protect pricing, our customers and our business. We reserve the right to limit returns, make anything purchased with a store credit a final sale, and add a restocking fee for chronic returners.