Please note this is for all online orders being returned via mail. If you are looking to return your online order to our store front please read the store front return policy!
How To Start A Return :
If your return meets the criteria please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number, what you'd like to return, and why.
Your return must be shipped back to us within the 10 days after Canada Post says it was delivered (not when you pick it up from the post office). Return shipping is at the customers expense. (We do not provide a shipping label or pay for a shipping label)
Please make sure your order number is in the box, so we know who's return it is and who to issue the store credit to.
If we get returns that are late, not returnable, or don't follow the below rules we will not issue a store credit. Getting these item(s) back to the customer is at the customers expense.
All returned items that follow the guide lines will be issued as a store credit
- all items must be unworn, unwashed with original tags attached in the original location free of makeup, scents, dog hair, etc.
- footwear must be returned unworn and in it's original box. If the shoes come back without a box, or the box is returned where we can't resell the shoes, your return will be denied.
- all items on sale or purchased with a discount code are a final sale and CAN NOT be returned
- If the item states it is a final sale (read below the full list) bodysuits, bralettes, accessories, candles, etc.
Online orders are not eligible for exchanges. Once we have processed your return and issued a store credit you can repurchase the items you'd like.
We also do not hold products to be repurchased.
Items not eligible for a return:
- sale items
- mystery items and bags
- discounted items
- holiday dresses
- all accessories
Combine My Order:
- If you use combine my order, or get us to hold an order to be shipped your return date starts the day you purchased, not the day you receive your items as things can sit for months.
If you receive a defective item please email email@example.com within 48 hours of the delivery date. Please include a photo of the defective item, the defect, and the order number it came from. If you contact us after the 48 hour window or the tags have been removed, the item has been worn, it will not be eligible for a refund or exchange.
Returns cost everyone money, and sometimes there are sadly bad apples. If a customer abuses the return policy, or just plain returns just about everything they order, we do have the right to cancel an order at anytime.
We have the right to cancel any order at anytime.
All canceled orders are the same as a return and will be issued as a store credit.
Local Pick Ups must be picked up within 90 days or they will be donated.