We know this reads like a book... but believe us when we say it has all either been asked, done or we've had to explain.
Returns happen, here are the rules:
For all purchases/orders done as of July 20, 2020:
ALL RETURNS ARE FOR STORE CREDIT ONLY
- must be eligible to be returned ie not a final sale (read below)
- must have original tag attached in original location
- must be unworn and unwashed
- must be free of scents ie smoke, perfume
- must have no make up stains, deodorant stains, dog hair etc
In Store Purchase: 12 days from the date of purchase, the date of purchase being day 1. This is 12 calendar days, not business open days.
Local Pick Up: 12 days from the date of purchase (not the day you pick it up) , the date of purchase being day 1. This is 12 calendar days, not business open days.
- If we have shipped your order and you are wanting to return in store, and your return brings your total order value below the free shipping threshold of $89.99, we will deduct $10.00 from your store credit to cover the shipping costs.
Online Orders: Must be shipped back to us within the 10 days after Canada Post says it was delivered (not when you pick it up from the post office). Return shipping is at the customers expense. ( we do not provide a shipping label ) Please make sure your order number is in the box, we will not search for it.
No returns or exchanges on the following:
- sale items
- mystery items and bags
- discounted items
- holiday dresses
- all accessories
If we get returns that are late, not returnable, or don't follow the above rules we will not return them. Getting the item back to the customer is at the customers expense.
- we do not hold products
- we do not do exchanges for online orders, we will process your return when it arrives and email you your store credit, you can then repurchase.
Combine My Order:
- if you use combine my order, you return date starts the day you purchased, not the day you receive your item.
Defective or Damaged Items
Contact Ash and Antler within 2 days of receiving your parcel or picking up.
All merchandise is thoroughly checked for defects and damages prior to shipping. If we have missed something and you have received a damaged or defective product please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving your purchase to be eligible for a refund. If the item has been washed or the tag removed we cannot offer a refund.
Returns cost everyone money, and sometimes there are sadly bad apples. If a customer abuses the return policy, or just plain returns just about everything they order, we do have the right to cancel an order at anytime.
We have the right to cancel any order at anytime.
All canceled orders are the same as a return and will be issued as a store credit.
Local Pick Ups must be picked up within 90 days or they will be donated.